Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Birthday Celebrations



Dear Friends,

It's hard to believe that it's almost 5 years since opening The Lady Jane Shop, and yet it feels like she's been a part of my life forever.  There aren't enough words to express how grateful I am for all these years of support and friendship from my downtown neighbors and customers.  You have all become such dear friends and Harrisonburg family, and I look forward to year number 6!

As a little "thank you!" I am mailing out these postcards that come with a special coupon for 25% off any one Lady Jane item of your choice, to use anytime in July.  If you would like to receive one, you can email me your mailing address or simply stop by the shop.

We are also having specials and celebrations throughout the month beginning with First Fridays with The Paper Nest Studio and my shopmate Sparrow's Flowers this Friday from 5-8pm.  Stop by anytime Friday to receive a free single TATTLY with any purchase!

July 1 - July 10:  15% off stationary/cards and journals (including Rifle Paper + Redcap Cards)
July 12 - 17: 20% off all jewelry and accessories
July 19 - 24: Buy one get one free on all Cavallini Papers / Posters
July 26 - 31: 20% off all furniture, lamps, vintage art!!!

There will also be special giveaways and surprises throughout the month!

With Warmest Thanks,
Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought to share? Please jot it down, I'd love to hear!