Saturday, January 3, 2015

Words for 2015

Dear Friends,

When I first wrote this post last Saturday, I was a few hours from hearing that my dearest teacher and mentor had passed away from a long battle with cancer.  This past weekend I have prayed for his family, grieved deeply, and tried to remember all that he taught me.

Below are several quotes that I had wanted to share for the New Year, but first I want to leave you with six words he told me that meant more than anything.

You are stronger than you know.

That's not just for me...that is for you.  Sometimes life is bits of good mixed with buckets of difficult.  Sunny skies, then a storm from nowhere.  But you are stronger than you know.

Warmly,
Sara



(Source)
(Source)
(Source: L, R
(Source)
(Source: L, R)
(Source: L, R)
(Source)
(Source: L, R)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought to share? Please jot it down, I'd love to hear!