Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Coming Soon: Tattly Tattoos!

Dear Friends,

One of the most FUN bits of running the shop is searching for inventory --- it's a 24/7 treasure hunt + my eyes are always looking.  After doing a bit of research, I'm excited to bring Tattly to TLJ!  These designer tattoos are 100% temporary, made from vegetable-based dyes, safe to wear, and the original designers keep a portion of all the proceeds.  As an ink-loving girl (doesn't get much more vintage than tattoos!), I loved the idea of wearing bits of art, and they're commitment-free!  I hope they'll prove to be fun gifts and a way to wear your mood.

Below is a tiny preview of the styles we have arriving next week.  We will offer a couple of sets, but mostly individual designs!

Until Soon,
Sara xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought to share? Please jot it down, I'd love to hear!