Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy Changes

Dear Friends,

Today was the first time in my life I ever yelled in the shop.  I declared loudly that I was QUEEN OF THE INTERNET.  First time I have ever crowned myself over anything...but it was just that exciting.

Four years ago, I attempted my first website & blog...and it was a hot mess disaster.  So after years of Google-ing, some one-way arguments with the computer screen, & a few small moments of clarity, things are working a little more smoothly!   Cut to the very unprofessional computer dance with air fist-pumping & leg kicks that occurred earlier today at the shop.

So without further adieu, may I introduce you to the newly-combined blog + website!! (currently viewing), our new Styling & Design Website, & a preview of a recent styled shoot.  Booking 2014-15 styled events + busy collecting vintage rentals to offer you, coming soon!







I can't wait to share more of what is ahead.  Thank you for all the love & support in these past, present, & future endeavors.

With Love, 
Sara



Images: Jodi Miller Photography
Floral Design: Nature Composed
Model: Laura Rodgers
Silk: Willow Knows
Venue: Early Mountain Vineyards

3 comments:

  1. Sara, you are so incredibly talented! I love your new site and I love looking at your styled shoots for inspiration! I hope I hope I hope I get to work with you again! Truly, you are very gifted! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal!! Thank you so much --- I hope I get to work with you again too. Hope all is well with you! xo

      Delete
  2. All Hail Sara, Queen of the Internet! Your new blog looks great. I love the dress on the front page. You really have a sense for style. When you get through kicking and air fisting, put on that dress and do some turns. That dress is made for prancing and dancing.

    Brian Dawson @ Customer Finder Marketing

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought to share? Please jot it down, I'd love to hear!