Thursday, May 8, 2014

Now Booking...

Dearest LJ Friends,

I'm excited to share that we are officially offering a styling & design service!  We just finished up styling a beautiful event venue, have our first non-styled wedding booked for the end of May, & some lovely collaborations in the works.

Please view our new website for more information, coming soon!!

For more samples of our work, please see styling.

Until Soon,
Sara & TLJ Team xx

Be sure to visit On Sunny Slope Farm's website --- it is a beautiful venue, has 360 views of the Valley, and carries a very special history.   They are still a few dates available in 2014, and 2015 is booking quickly!  

Below are some (blurry!) peeks at our work at Sunny Slope Farm!  
*Even better --- many of the furnishings/decor are available for purchase!!!
Floors will be finished soon!
Groom's Suite/Getting Ready Room 
More details & the Men's Restroom 

At a wedding vendor party this week, check out the views of the Shenandoah Valley!
Pam & I had such fun meeting couples, family members, & all the other vendors.
The barn is beautiful --- just a few more things to be added, and a littlle paint.  
Sunset on the farm couldn't be lovelier.



1 comment:

  1. Nicolas Melas9/12/2015

    Hello Lady Jane Folk!

    My name is Nicolas Melas. I have been entertaining in Harrisonburg for about a decade now, and i still very much love every minute of it! I would love to play music for an event at The Lady Jane some first Friday, if you have an opening. I don't currently have an up to date recording for demo, though Jaime Woolf (jaime@capitalalehouse.com) and downtown Harrisonburg's very own Jeff Gorman (jeffgorman17@gmail.com) would serve as references for my qualification.

    I am available first Fridays in October, December, and beyond.

    If you have any other special events where you would be wanting musical entertainment, please feel free to let me know.

    My email is nicholas.melas@gmail.com and my telephone number is (540) 434 4745.

    Thank you!
    Nicolas

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought to share? Please jot it down, I'd love to hear!