Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Woodland Romance, Part 2

A little behind the scenes:
The late afternoon light could not have been more perfect, creating sunbursts & halos around our model.  With evening pressing in, the table took on an almost magical glow with soft candlelight and a magnificent centerpiece of Manzanita branches & jewel-toned florals.  
Most of all, I wanted to create the feeling of stumbling upon a tiny cabin hidden in the woods...

Thank you again to beautiful friends Erin, Abby, & Farren, to generous Amy, & to our talented vendors.  I hope you enjoy!  

Until Soon,
Sara xx

 




Credits & Thank Yous:
Farren, Model
Erin Coleman of Truly Bridal
Laura Lavender, Calligraphy & Illustration
Amy of Spring Creek Roller Mills, Location

2 comments:

  1. We're moving to Harrisonburg at the end of this month and I can't WAIT to come see the store. Everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! --- I hope the move goes well, and I will look forward to having you stop by our little shop! Cheers, xx!

      Delete

Have a thought to share? Please jot it down, I'd love to hear!