Friday, August 9, 2013

The Loveliness of Spring


I heard a thousand blended notes,
While in a grove I sat reclined,






In that sweet mood when pleasant thoughts,
Bring sad thoughts to the mind;





Through primrose tufts, in that green bower,
The periwinkle trailed its wreaths;





And 'tis my faith that every flower
Enjoys the air it breathes;






The budding twigs spread out their fan,
To catch the breezy air;











And I must think, do all I can,
That there was pleasure there.





Stanzas from Lines Written in Early Spring
by William Wordsworth







Honored to have this session featured in the current issue of Magnolia Rouge Magazine .



Credits:
Photos: Jodi & Kurt of Jodi Miller Photography
Floral Design: Sugar Magnolias
Model: Bridgette


Thank you to all who were a part of this day, I'm so thankful to be around artists and creators who inspire and challenge.  A thousand thanks to Jodi & Kurt for capturing the light & beauty we so often miss.  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought to share? Please jot it down, I'd love to hear!